Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One day at a time

Is the mantra I have to live by. I'm feeling good, weight is stabilized for now and well things in life are great. Christmas is right around the corner and well I haven't even started buying gifts. I did get my list ready last night, tomorrow is payday so I'm hoping to get alot of it done and over with this weekend. Of course Sunday they are calling for our first N'oreaster of the season, hopefully we'll get by with the rain portion of the storm, but they can be tricky and you never know what you will get!! Tomorrow I will be venturing out w/out the man and hopefully get his stuff done and some of the kids stuff too.

If I said I wasn't having problems with my roommate now I'd be lying, we'll see what she does since I've laid out what I need/want from this situation. I'm just going to say I'm not giving a free ride which is what I think she was looking for.

Saw the doc today for my one year surgiversary, he said I'm doing great, and if I wanted I could lose another 10 lb and still be great. I was kind of shocked to hear that, but he said I'm doing good and to let my body act naturally with the surgery tool and I will be a success. Of course we spoke about the rapid weight loss of the last 8 weeks, stress, life in general and he said that after having a 2 1/2 month plateau it was my body reacting to it. He told me to relax, enjoy and keep up the good work!!

It is raining cats and dogs today, I am supposing I will never get my outside decorations done, and I think if I don't get it done today I'm putting them away for next year, as they are cluttering up my house more than I care to admit.

It's a kid free weekend, lots to do and a funeral thrown in there for good measure. My man's aunt passed on Tuesday of a stroke, and Sat morning is the service.

Kids are getting excited for christmas and the days are counting down now. I am truly blessed to have a great family and friends and want to really enjoy this year with each and everyone of them!

No comments: