Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

So this is the first halloween of the new me. I went to a costume party (which was a blast) and never got around to decorating or anything for the kids. In fact, if I don't get to the store at lunch I won't even have sweet treats for them tonight!! So I have a full day of work and running errands at lunch.

So this weekend my plans include alot of cleaning and purging...starting over if youwill.

I have been finally maintaining my weight for a few days, it has been dipping rather drastically, or at least I feel rather drastically. I feel like crap and all bloated and crampy today, so that explains that....I have been exercising, yoga still being my exercise of choice...back at the cardio at least 3x a week also. I've been really having difficulties squeezing that in sometimes, so I need a new creative plan to do some at home after work if need be.

I am coming up on my one year surgiversary this month of November. It's hard for me to believe it's been almost a year already, it feels like I was just starting out on this journey yesterday. I have learned alot this past year, about myself, my body and my needs and wants. I know they haven't been all positive, but it's who I am and where I am in my journey.

I'm looking forward to 2008 with renewed hope that things will definitely be brighter for me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

A good house purging sounds like just the thing. Out with old, in with the new, in more ways than one.