Monday, June 18, 2007

The reality is............

the weekend is over and today is Monday. My body says lets have off a few extra days and have some fun, it was just getting started!!

Weekend was a blur, literally. I was so busy and all the pre-arranged plans got switched based on one boy and his tournament that he 'forgot' to tell me about earlier last week. So Friday was off to shop for food, I hate food shopping I hardly eat any of which I buy and mostly its stuff for the boys. So home and unpack and off for some retail therapy of my own. I got all kinds of fun, cute things for the backyard to make it more desirable a place to sit and relax and enjoy life. I really do like to read or whatever out back if it's nice surroundings. Oh did I mention I did buy a pair of size8 (OMG i can't believe 8's) shorts and a nice tank to go with it this weekend too. I am loving my surgery right now, plateau has finally broken and with a bang!! Down 6 whole lbs with one weigh in. Really reaffirms for me that this is a tool and you have to work the system baby to make it work.

Sister is coming home from Greece on Thursday, I can't wait to see her, it's been a while, well since she visited in February, and I've changed so much and I just can't wait to see her. My little sister and me are so close, always have been, and I missed her tons when she moved away, but greece, well that's not even easily accessible.

Made cards, finally, Saturday morning. DS2 and I got up extra early, yeah 5:30 for each of us...what the heck is that!! I am finding that the more I exercise and lose weight the more energy I have and I don't sleep 1/2 as long or feel tired throughout the day like I did before. I just like to cram as much as I can into each day and consider it a blessing to be alive and healthy.

So today, I have lots of work to catch up on. Of course to catch up with all you great girls too since I've had no computer....and plan some more beach time off!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sorry about all the stuff with not-so-DH. It's so frustrating when the other person is entirely passive and forces you to do all the work - my dad is like that.

Take care of yourself!