Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Friday

Yeah for me, we are off tomorrow, heading out to Baltimore Aquarium to take in the beauty of Australia. Probably the closest I will ever get to Australia at least for a long period of time. I'm very excited to go as this will be a big walking day, plus seeing alot of exciting things. Hopefully I will not forget my camera (as previous jaunts I have) and it will be a beautiful day.

Other than that I have a nice relaxing weekend in store. Planning on visiting a relative who has flown in from Montana (the Big Sky country) and spend some quality time with him sans his beautiful wife, Jewel. Maybe take in some of the great foods of the Italian festival that is ending this week and draws about 150,000 - 200,000 to our little ole state for some good food, family, games and entertainment. Of course who wouldn't want to win the brand new Cadillac that they raffle off at the end of the whole thing! Of course with the prices of fuel, I wouldn't want to be that lucky winner this year...lol

So I'm relishing my Friday ways today and it's only Thursday!!

Enjoy the weekend, as I don't think I'll be popping in here much at all.

No comments: