Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yesterday

was a perfect WLS eating day....mostly protein, veggies and lots of H2O...

I feel accomplished, very much so. Also, throw in there some cardio and weights and viola recipe for a smaller version of me.

Now if I can just keep this up, we'll be back in business in no time.

On another note, sister 2 is coming home from Greece next week, exactly in one week. She's been over there visiting her "friend" K for the last three months. To make a long story shorter, she's known him for a little over a year, they are both traveling back and forth spending time with one another, and now they are getting married, both in Greece and here in the US. I'm so excited and the very first to know in my family. Ssshhh it's a big secret for now. I've had to tell someone and since I know for a fact that no one in my family reads my blog I'm safe (or as safe as one can be on the internet...ha ha) Anyhow I'm very excited for her and she's asked me to join them this year (later) for the Greek ceremony...so I'm saving the bucks because Greece is one place I've always wanted to visit and how nice would that be. I'm very excited can you tell. :)

So it gives me pleasure to have something to strive for once again, of course these last 20 are going to be the killer, but I'm excited to see them go once and for all.

No comments: