Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Friday!

I'm so excited. Tonight we have stamp a stack class then D and I are going out. Yeah, it's been a long week and I'm psyched. I have my new size 9 pants to wear!! woot I have a nice light green sweater I was going to wear also, but it's chilly out there, not the 75 degrees that were promised, but we'll see. At least the rain has moved on, that was no fun this morning coming in.

Yesterday I had a 1/2 of Wendy's chili for lunch, now this is not the first time I've had chili but man did it talk back to me last night. Of course I put the other 1/2 in the fridge here at work for today and woops I forgot, so after my workout I had no time to get something else, so I had it again and it's talking back already....I guess my new system is refining itself again and is on bean overload right now. Anyhow, I've been really trying to watch what I eat, I have felt like I was on a stall, but realistically based on the amount of weight I have left to lose I'm still losing at 20% per month, so that made me very :)

This weekend is supposed to be nice, so we'll get some more gardening in and general clean up of my messy yard. I think my neighbors are very happy with me that I actually have the energy to spruce it up and make it look nice....

Question for you ladies out there....since WLS I've had regular periods until this past month, then I had two, now let me tell you the PMS is ferocious, worst than I've ever had before. Could this be the hormones running rampant in my body?? Or should I be worried about this?

have a great weekend
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's prolly the hormones. I had very irregular periods since I was about 15, with everything good and bad that entails. Now, 6 mo post-op I'm like clockwork. But the PMS is ugly the first few mos.

Welcome to Sassy Ladies!

*S* - from lessflabmorefab.blogspot.com