Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First things first

I have to pass along my condolences to all the family and friends who have lost loved ones at VT, it is my ds1 top 3 schools to look at for college this summer! He's a little shaken by the whole ordeal, but as I explained to him last night, it could happen to anyone, anywhere at any school. Overall I've heard nothing but great things from there, so the trip down is still on!!

-So the gf is at her new job, she emails I'm here
-DH is on his rag, I never knew a man to have so many mood swings in my life, I think he's going to breakdown if he doesn't get a job soon
-DS2 dropped two classes three grades and wonders why he's grounded until I say otherwise!
-I'm broke, I've paid up all of our bills and we are broke until next week, I need dh to get a job NOW!!!!!
-DH has six, count them, 1,2,3,4,5, 6 weeks left on his unemployment for the year!! GAH
-I'm in a size 10/12 depending on the cut :)
-I want winter to pack it up and take a hike somewhere else
-It's supposed to hit near 70 next week :)
-Less than one month and I'm 43
-The dog is so bad, did I ever mention how bad he is. Well that's another blog for another day
-I need a real vacation, palm trees and warm weather and sunshine
-I want to move and get a new job
-Maybe I can do the above once I hit the powerball
-I'm too broke to play powerball
-My grandma just turned 95 last week, god bless her soul

So some little things to throw out there, I feel better
me

No comments: