Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting back to routines

Is hum drum and boring I am finding. I am anxiously awaiting the start of spring, I am done with the cold, gray weather. This winter hasn't shown us tons of snow, sleet or ice, but it's been gray and that in itself does not go well for me. I miss the sun and well after a whole week of sun and warmer weather I guess it's hitting me harder than I thought it would. I love that at 6pm it's still light out, that is beautiful, sun in the morning and at night. In a few short months it will be warmer but until then we are stuck in wind chills and gray days.

I have gotten in some yoga, it really does help soothe me and gives me a bit of a pause and renergizes my day. I did it every morning on the ship and well I came home and stopped! Why would I do that when it is such a refreshing piece of my day? Who knows....but I'm back and well I feel good this a.m.

The boys are good, I hardly ever talk about them anymore but there really isn't much to say, they are plugging away in life. Last night my youngest said he likes R and is very happy I have met him. I'm happy he feels this way as he is my toughest critic...lol

Well off to find some coffee and makeup and get this day rolling!

No comments: