Monday, February 23, 2009

First full day back at work

Spent the weekend with my guy, I probably neglected that this a.m. as I was VERY sleepy. Saturday he came and tried to get the darn truck working, about 350 bucks later and it still sits out front, dead! But the plus side is I got to spend the time with him, he took my son to the game store to buy a game, they had a ball from what I heard. Then we dropped him off at a friends as he made plans to spend the night, off to his house for a little adult time. lol I love spending time with him, he is very good to me and makes me smile and laugh....of course I've been here before but we'll see....



And yes I did spend the night with him, at last. He claims he spent alot of the night watching me sleep. How sweet, he lent me his truck on Sunday while he was in a tournament so I could errands done, it's really good right now....



First full day of the first full week of work, long day, need I say more.....it's cold, I hate it and I miss the warmer weather I teased myself with.....of course my friend in Tx still wants to come up, I'm confused, who wouldn't be...I just wonder where I should go and what I should do, but time will figure it out, until he really comes up with a plan I'm just winging it, I told him about the guy up here and it didn't seem to deter him so.



My boring old plain life is nothing of the sort, or so it seems.....so maybe stealing a little from my blogger friend Sharon, maybe my blog should be called My So Called Life, because it's a daily occurance that it changes....hmmm anyhow I like the mediocre, humdrum but seem to live a more exciting life, as my coworkers live vicariously through me or so they say......

I guess if I were them I would to. Who knows, tomorrow, I wake and we start it all over again....and see what happens.

And for those who care or what to know....today's weight - 136lb....so yes I have gained two pounds this weekend! ha

No comments: