Monday, February 23, 2009

Full week

I have a full week of work this week. I have to figure out how to get my truck to the shop without costing me an arm and a leg as it is still not running and it's the last week of Feb which means spring should (and I say this loosely) should be right around the corner.

Vacations are fun, but I'm beat from trying to catch up here at home. I did however take lots of time out for fun this weekend, so things that aren't done are no one's fault but my own..lol

Saw the old neighbor, R this weekend, it was nice and we had a blast. He lent me his car yesterday so I could get lots of errands done while he was busy. That was very nice and sweet of him and he doesn't realize how much I appreciate it.

So back to the grind, work is exciting this week in anticipation of the changes that are coming, for me it's all good stuff.....

No comments: