Thursday, November 13, 2008

How frustrating can it be?

I went to pickup the truck last night. A sensor was bad, a coil cracked. Mechanic assures me it's fine. I pay, start up, reverse and it dies. The same miserable way being the reason I took it in :( sigh

Why can't they get it right. Out comes the mechanic, he pops this device in the car, no messages. WTF does this mean. It means they simply have no clue why it doesn't want to stay running. So I leave, without the truck.......

Today, we are in rain. Much needed rain but nonetheless rain. I hate the gloom and gray it brings especially since I'm still adjusting to the time change and everything else...overall I'm hoping for a better day than I feel at this particular moment!

Weight is up a little, I did eat alot of bad yesterday...too much without even thinking of what was going in my body...not a good eating day. Exercise, I'm still chicken. I know doc said ok, go easy, but I have yet to explore this part of my life again, yet!

The man and I, well we are circling each other in the ring. Not sure, but we'll see what happens. It is the one month do I really want to invest time with her thing going on....lol

Life is great, I'm great...enjoying things!

No comments: