Monday, July 16, 2007

New Clothes

Yeah I found some really fabulous buys yesterday and didn't have to mortgage the house to bring them home! I tried on some 8's for the most part they fit except one pair of docker's pants. I'm so happy....I really am starting to feel like I've made it somewhere outside of the fat girl I once was. Today I have on a pretty Nine West top of burgundy and saffron flowers and black skirt to compliment. I feel pretty! I can't remember the last time I put on a dress, skirt or any clothes and actually felt pretty. It's a remarkable feeling that I don't want to lose anytime in the near future.

Yesterday the blazing humidity came back with a vengence, although the calendar says July I would quite like it if it were spring or fall...and not so bloody humid. Ah well I'll be complaining how cold I am in about 4 months right! :)

Picked up some great fruit at the local farmers market yesterday too! I do love the fresh fruit and veggies that summer brings!!

No comments: