Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've lost

my boobs...it's a sad day. I've been informed, or rather misinformed by a co-worker that my boobs are gone. After I got over the embarrassment of the whole situation I had to confer that yes in my attempt at a healthier life it has left me with less than desirable boobs. Unfortunately they have to be tucked in the bra to look nice and without said bra, well you wouldn't even want to go there!

So it's a done deal....I'm not sure I would want a boob job, but ....

3 comments:

Incredible Me said...

Is that a weird sexual harrassment thing when your coworkers notice your lack of boobage?

I'm missing my boobs already. I'll be buying new ones some day in the future. :)

Michelle said...

I think so, but for the most I ignore them as they are really stupid and petty most of the time!

Anonymous said...

I so remember that day. Sad, really. All I can say is padding - at least you get the appearance that something is still in there.