Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Apologies

For the rude comment that a fellow co-worker spewed at me yesterday. Evidently his boss overheard it and was none too happy. Although I was shocked and thought it to be a bit rude, this person is just generally like that. OY So anyway apology accepted and no more comments will be made...yeah right!

I've turned into a bit of a slug also lately. I don't know what has come over me, but I can't seem to shake it. I'm still exercizing, but dont' feel like I'm giving it my ALL. Maybe it's just that I am running all the time, I'm tired, who knows. Anyhow, I will perservere and it too shall pass.

DS1 has two more football games (7 on 7) and then he'll have a week break before training starts...the vacation is three weeks and a few days away! thank god...I'm tired and ate way too much yesterday. Felt like I was wearing a hollow leg. Today I feel gross, upset tummy...I guess so since I had one too many bad things yesterday!

No comments: