Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thank god it's almost Friday

That's all I have to say about this week. I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm last night, that's how rough it's been. Enough said

Tomorrow I leave at 2:30 to take ds1 to the doctor then off to drop him at his dad's...then home to hopefully find something to wear for Salsa dancing tomorrow night. Gee I feel like I'm in my 20's going out on the town for the night. I'm so undecided what to wear.

It's rainy and gloomy again today, at least the temps are moderating a little today, so the plus side is tomorrow is Friday, 65 degrees and SUNNY!!! GOD I can't wait for it.

So I also got home last night and got presents in the mail, new stamps for me. I'm so glad the order is finally in. Now to mount and figure out something to stamp!! I will post pics soon

me

No comments: