Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On the cusp

Of onederland. I can't believe it. I weigh in usually on Monday mornings and the scale said 200....OMG I haven't been 200 since, well I have no idea since when. I know when I had my first son, pre-pregnancy I weighed in at a hefty 190, so 10 lbs to go to that. Of course he will be 16 1/2 by the time I get back to the weight...omg what a long time to struggle with that one!! Exercise has been going great, 4 days last week, all on treadmill, 2 adding the stair stepper. Trying to make those legs either fall off or look fabulous by summer. I've moved right through size 16, it was like a flash, maybe 2-3 weeks at the most. Of course that is good because i had so few clothing kept in that size. After the size I am in, I'm screwed though, literally, because I have nothing smaller than what I am currently wearing. Oh well that is a good dilemna right!?!?!

Hopefully by the end of this week I will see that fabulous one number and leave the two's behind forever and ever!

me

No comments: