Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm lax again

If it's not one thing it's another. Anyhow I've been so lax on this blog it's pathetic to me why I keep it. Probably for my sanity sake if nothing else. I'm down 4.5 this week putting me in onederland and a 50lb loss. Two of my personal goals have been met at the same time, kinda took the fun out of it getting one then another, but I was very happy and surprised by the scale on Monday morning.

On another note this week has been ungodly cold here, I'm dressed in so many layers I think I've gained 10-15 lb in layering. We are having some cold air dip in from the North Pole region and it is sitting here all week, so the upper portion of the US of A is quite freezing to put it mildly. Having said that I have a house full of sick people, it just stinks and I'm trying my darndest not to get sick myself.

Saturday past was a very sad day also, we had to put down our beloved Jakey, the lovable Rottie, I was so sad and depressed all weekend. I know he's better off but it's just hard.

That's about it for news from me for now.

me

No comments: