Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving down again.............

After a two week stall ( I blame AF) I'm moving down the scale again, today I showed a three lb weight loss, I am almost at 40lb and only 5 1/2 weeks out. I say it definitely is a boost in ones self esteem, confidence and everything else when the scale moves in the down position! I have to take some pics as my clothes I used to wear are literally hanging off of me. I will say this has been one of the most positive things I've done so far.
This section is gross, just a warning because it's my blog and I want to document things correctly for anyone who reads or is considering WLS.
Now for the down side, I noticed in the past few weeks my bowels are not moving properly and when they do, owie!! I need to find a stool softner that works without having me running for the bathroom! I have to call the doctor and see what they recommend as I am still on no pills (only crushed meds) so we'll see what he has to say! Hopefully I will get in touch with them prior to lunch so I can run out and find something! It's one of the pitfalls that's for sure...when you gotta go and it won't come out!

me

No comments: