Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Day

And we are at work! Go figure. I think I'm one of the few people in the world who had to get up and work today. To make matters worse I've been fighting some sort of stomach bug. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it couldn't be the RNY (because truthfully it could and ihope it's not) but I've had this nagging at me since Sat night, no sign of it yesterday and then bam again this morning. It's gone as of right now, I'm eating more soft foods, basically bringing it back to the basics. As of this a.m. my weight is down to 208. That's 38.5 lb gone forever, I am also at my 8 week point. I think it's great it's gone so well. I have to get some pictures up soon, as I have been slacking in that dept.

Saw Night at the Museum this weekend, what a great movie, lots of laughs and appropriate for kids of all ages! It was a nice reprieve from a rainy, wet Sunday.

me

No comments: