Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas is upon us.....

So after hoping and praying all week that the check would come early, lo and behold nope! It will be here tomorrow, late with our mail, so I will be out tomorrow night until I drop or get done quick. HA!!

I've tried reinforcing with my children the true meaning of Christmas is not about toys, material objects or anything of that nature. The true meaning to me is peace, getting along with everyone all year round not just at the holidays. It's sad every year as I shop and everyone is so nice (well almost everyone) and then as soon as it's over they are all devils again. I wish for once people would just be able to get along, it would mean the world to me and I'm sure alot of other's out there.

So I sign off until after Christmas. Happy holidays, enjoy your family however big or small and count your blessings. It's the greatest gift you have on earth!

me

No comments: