Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Stress

So last night I go home with the intentions of writing out cards for co-workers and putting up the garland to hang the stockings (no fireplace) and low and behold I'm off to the store to pickup a few items, watch a little tv with the younger boy and off to bed early, I'm dang tired.

So much for getting anything done! hmmm then to top it all off, I missed my support group meeting, totally blew my mind until this a.m. when I check my calender book. I'm such a blonde somedays that it's a wonder that I manage.

Anyhow, waiting for the last of the $$ to buy gifts and guess when it's coming? Saturday in the mail, which is generally around 3pm. Suffice to say I'll be out there till I drop or get it all finished Sat night. sigh not the way I wanted to walk into my Christmas weekend. We are due at dad's on Sunday at 4pm, salad in hand. Hopefully I don't forget to buy what I need as salad does a number on my gas....not a pretty picture. I also need to figure out when I'm wrapping. Probably Friday night and Sunday a.m. hmmm

So goes the day, work is slowing down for me finally, although i do have alot to accomplish to take over all the buying responsibilities on 1/1/07. I can't wait though, I love a good challenge.

Now to figure out what to do New Year's Eve since the request was made today for us to do something. It never ends does it

me

No comments: