Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why is it..........

that when you want to speak with someone in the doctor's office all you ever get is their answering machine. I've been calling my contact for four days now....count em, 1, 2, 3 and 4 and all I ever get is her answering machine or the office is now closed message...I mean c'mon if you leave a message she never returns it but if they need something, you have to drop everything and get on the phone with them.

Now don't get me wrong, I think they are all wonderful and caring people there but man, stress is my middle name trying to get this accomplished. I will call back again on my break and hopefully get a live person instead of the machine!!

On a brighter note, tomorrow is Friday and I'm scheduling myself for a day off I think. I've been tossing this around for a bit now and since I have to be at school at 2:30 I think I'm just going to call out. Ho Hum, I know I'm needed here but I have things to take care of.....

we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

more later
me

No comments: