Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A different type of holiday.............

It started out on a great foot, I thought WOW, I am really going to end up having a great time, in the end not so much....just the same old and work....I am unenchanted.

Tonight I had a talk with AJ, I always really enjoyed being with him, but his distance and all lately has put me off, he claims he has given me time to figure things out, seriously I am more upset than happy with that response. 

Tonight is definitely not a good night, coming off a weekend of celebration for our country, and I am less than satisfied about everything...life, how the US is running this great country, the "verdict" today, I want so much to be a believer in this country and everything it and we represent but seriously I am having issue with that right now.


I am just not a happy girl right ...................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you feel a little bit sorry about you whole life, I felt something like this... But you are clever girl with huge willpower, so don't be sad!