Saturday, June 25, 2011

When it rains, it pours.......

Last night I was home early, to bed early (or at least I tried) because I had to be at THD today at 7.....well it seems like more than one of the ex bf's decided last night was a great night to get in touch.  I count, at the end of the day, 4 of them text or called me last, so what is up with that, and seriously why haven't you moved on!  I have!!!

So anyhow, yes I came home last night after running a million errands after work for fresh fruit and veggies, ordered out a semi-healthy meal, ate and crashed.  Up today at 4am, in to work early and the best part, out EARLY!!  I actually drove home in hot sunshine and beautiful weather, windows down and sunroof wide open!!!  So here I am, home, relaxing enjoying the rest of this beautiful day!

Tomorrow, back at 8 in...and then I will be done til Tues night.  Sometimes these weekends really take their toll on me, my personal life is pretty much non-existant anymore because I can't roll with the friends and be at work at the same time.   So I guess, yes things are different...

I was supposed to hook up with an old friend tonight, and guess what I am tired....geesh I can't believe I just wrote that...so off to grill some dinner and see what happens tonight.

No comments: