Sunday, June 19, 2011

The middle of.....

well yes, it is the middle of the night, but I have come off a Friday night and all day work schedule.  No internet, no interaction with anyone on the cyber world....that is the Home Depot...lol  Yes I worked last night and back in early today for a whole day of work.  I have no access of internet and when I am done, well, I am done!

Just finished watching The Notebook, for I have no clue how many times I have watched this movie.  The love story between Noah and Ally, well it is hopeful and actually something many will ache for.  Me, I think maybe I will never get a chance again?  Not sure, and I really hope I am wrong, but right now that is how I feel.


Today was definitely interesting, not sure what tomorrow brings.
I think maybe sometimes, well ok maybe alot of times I think too much about this, look too deep into this but it's just how I feel. 

No comments: