Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Middle of the week.....middle of some thoughts.......

One of the main reasons for resuming my blog is to put my thoughts out there, as if on paper for me to come back and review in the future.  I have had alot of things swimming in my head for so long and they are all jumbled and tangled and I have made not alot of sense of much of it.

I have in the past, contemplated moving.  Just picking up and starting over.  That notion was put to bed awhile ago when the financial status of the US bottomed out.  I could not afford to not have this job or the health and other benefits that come along with it, so I squashed it.  Well in the last few weeks things here at work have me at full circle almost with the notion creeping back in my mind.  I have been so far, unsuccessful in finding a suitable place for us to move, plus a situation (that is pretty sever) has occurred here at work.   I am not going to get into details of that right now, but probably will in the future.  So it begins again, do I stay or do I go?? 

Another thing I have had put alot of thought into is my personal life.  Really since Feb of this year, I do not have a personal life!  I work, work again sometimes and then come home either fall exhausted into bed or get some chores done and then go to sleep.  LOL  Fun life I have been leading lately huh!  It is enabling me to save up some money for the move or whatever.  So personal life = non existance.  I would love to try and remedy that somewhat but not really sure if this is the time to do so.  When I do get a rare opportunity to go out, it's with friends and all pre-arranged, but more times than not I have to decline invitations.

Work today, suprisingly so far is pleasant.  Yesterday, not so much.  I have the up and down mood swing personality of a boss, so like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, you never know what you will get! 

It's beautiful weatherwise too!  Mid 80's, sunny, very low humidity....life doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: