Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Middle of the week, middle of the road

That is where I stand. I am really ramping up alot at the gym, found someone who is willing to help me strengthen this wrist of mine without me coming home and being in agony for hours after my workout. I am really excited about a new program I purchased last night too, for those days when I just can't quite to get my butt out the door to the gym! I have found my long lost love of exercise. We were almost like two friends who parted ways a while ago when I got hurt but have recently rekindled our friendship and for this I am happy!

DS2 is recouping, finally starting to put a little weight on that foot, unfortunately he realized last night that the cast will probably come off around the time that school starts :( Poor baby, but they are the daredevils and sometimes this is what happens.

I am off to the beach this weekend, with the wobbly ds2 in tow too, I need some R&R and away from all that has been my life around here so we are going. I am looking forward to those walks on the beach at sunrise that I missed with the girls and such. I just need some downtime and that is what we are going to do!

Other than that we are in the midst of summer, it's glorious and I definitely thrive in this weather, I probably should consider moving so that I may have this year round, but I am not sure I am ready for all of that yet, it's a thought though that keeps popping up in my head. The biggest con to this is I would miss the seasons and I truly love fall as much as I love summer!

So off to work, another productive day ahead of me and I need to get moving..

ciao

No comments: