Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Tonight is the night...........

he called at lunch with a little prodding from me for us to talk, so I am supposedly going over there tonight and we are going to hang out and talk. What does this mean? I have no clue, I can't even fathom where I will stand when I leave tonight, so now it's time for me to call and let him know I am home....

Ok so that is done, of course he didn't answer, he never does and I am sure that he will bail yet again on me, because something better came up....I need to get my things so if he decides that I am not worth the time to talk to he at least needs to get my stuff out because I will be going to get it tonight!

So now I wait! as usual

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make an appointment with a police officer... that way you'll be sure that he will be there when you get your things and there will be no trouble. Sure, things seem smooth, but if he continuously bails, what will happen to your stuff?

The police often do stuff like this, it's no big deal, and a little security for you and your possessions.