Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Something is not right in my world........

I slept way too much last night. I was dragging cleaning up dinner and starting to get things together today for lunch. I came into my bed at 9pm and instead of watching a little tv, I turned it off and promptly fell asleep. M called twice, I did manage to eek out a conversation with him, but he kept saying I hear how tired you are baby. I am tired, I woke up this late, I am dragging and when I looked in the mirror I saw that old face peering back at me. Puffy, semi swollen, but also very reddish and just didn't look like me. I have had coffee number one to try and clear the cobwebs that in my head, but it just doesn't seem to be doing it's job. I am still tired and still dragging. I just don't know what is wrong. Work keeps me busy, in a flowing way that I guess I never realize during the day how tired I am....and the girl who sits in front of me is sick, sore throat, general malaize and feeling bad. I just hope that our close proximity isn't getting me sick :(

Another shocker this a.m. I woke up and my oldest was missing. His car was here, he was gone. So I text him, he responded be home soon. Who the heck knows what is going on with him. I blew up at both of my boys last night, agitation, tired and their lack of respect for me had just gone too far. I told the oldest that if he doesn't wish to help out in the house, and continue to just throw things whereever and leave them then he can move. I am tired of the house always looking cluttered and dirty. He definitely gets this trait from his father. He has just walked in so I am off to see what is going on....

No comments: