Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Life as I know it.......

Was a whirlwind this weekend. Spent sometime with many friends doing various activities and nothing done in the house..lol I had a great bike ride on Sunday with an old friend and his sister and her boyfriend. It was really great to see them again and what a perfect day for a bike ride.

The house remained a disaster until last night, when I got my cleaning bug. I guess it just got to be too much for me, so I cleaned and cleaned and fell into bed at 10pm....up early to finish the laundry and off to work again today.

I have alot of things going through my head, at best it's confusing. At worst, it's undeniably devastating. I'm trying to work through it as the words to put it out there are just not pouring out of my head yet. It involves alot of decisions, and most of them are hard and not nice.

On the WLS front, well I'm down again. I've managed to drop 10lb since early April. I don't know if that is good or bad, but I am not complaining. I have gone totally organic in my diet, I don't know if that helped or not, but it is what I've done. I have also added a protein shake back in my diet after my workout. Supposedly this is supposed to help.

Exercise, starting pilates. I tried it before and never liked it, but I needed a change, so I'm giving it another go!

1 comment:

Cmay said...

10 pounds is Awsome! As long as your going down and not up, your doing good.

I went on a major cleaning spree this last weekend too. Nothing better then cranking the music up, opening the windows and cleaning house:)