Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am glad this week is almost over



What else is there to say. It's been a trying week at work nonetheless, but I am always up for the game...lol It seem the busier we get the more responsibilities we incur...but there are only two of us and alas we cannot get it all done, ever! Someday, maybe, someone will understand this. I have spent a few early mornings at work trying to "catchup" but it seems to go unnoticed, maybe not, but I feel like I'm always behind.




Here are a few snaps of my new garden, it is progressing and seems to have taken!! My mom always said I have a green thumb and can grow anything, anywhere!
I have purchased a new piece of gym equipment, I cannot wait until it arrives, a new fitness regime for me, uncharted territories in my life, but hey I'm game....are you!!
Waiting on an awesome thunderstorm to arrive any minute, so I will make this brief...enjoy Friday, it's here already!!!






No comments: