Monday, March 09, 2009

Mondays

A time of renewal. I used to hate Mondays, but not really so much anymore, it's back to work (thankful that I have a job) and it's about starting over. I like that, it has a ring to it that is good for me.

I was exhausted yesterday, got the cleaning done, but not the shopping :( I just couldn't keep these eyes of mine open! lol Of course the changing of the time didn't help either with losing an hour of sleep.

Today, work, work, work....tonight, shopping. I want to be caught up, and time to start looking for good airfares.

I want to get back into a walking regimine too, now that the sun will be setting later and the temps are moderating, it's time to get back to the basics in that aspect....I love to walk, thank goodness...lol Yoga is still my favorite, but I need to add that cardio back in my routine.

I can't wait to see the buds on the trees and the little flowers peek their heads from the earth, I love spring and the renewal it brings with it too, a time to start over......

Sounds like the direction my life is taking right now, 2009 is turning into a new type of year for me.......

No comments: