Sunday, March 08, 2009

What is going to Philadelphia without a cheesesteak......











Ok....I'm a little rested from my whirlwind weekend. We had so much fun, I love spending time with S he is the best,by far....so we did the whole historical from the previous pics, we saw the Art Museum, Franklin Institute, I took him to the center of the city where when you look E,S,N, or W you see a straight street out in front of you. Philadelphia is steeped in education and history, it's amazing that I live in such a history rich area, but I do...lol Then after all our education I too him to Geno's Cheesesteaks....ok for no one who has been to Philly this is the bomb, he scoffed about the 45 min wait in line for a cheesesteak, but yes they are worth it...something about South Philly cheesesteaks that send the people crazy and yes they are good and worth the wait. He enjoyed as did I...of course I enjoyed my seafood dinner later that evening much, much more but to show him the area I live in and the culture here,it's so different than TX as I saw on my trip there...of course now I am planning my own trip back down there...I'm thinking during spring break. I hope my mom will take the boy a few extra days so I can spend a little more time with S, we really hit it off and had a great time, he's already texting me and I am so happy. Maybe this long distance will work, maybe not......

On another note, for those who remember the old neighbor up here, well I text him today to see what is up, I still feel that we are not on the same page, so we all know what that means...WE aren't!!! I've been through this enough in the past year to recognize it, but I hold on to the fact that he is here and S is not, is that wrong, or right...I don't know, but what I do know from the few men I've dated they would do the same thing...sorry I don't mean to stereo type men but that is what I've been through.........so me and my smile are going to get my house cleaned up.....

I am happy, weight is down, smiles are up and life is good once again!!!

1 comment:

Susy said...

sounds wonderful. :) that is such a sweet story. sounds like that cruise worked out well for you. happy for your smiles Michelle.