Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Can't believe it's almost 50

degrees outside and I don't want to move off my couch. I've watched a few movies while doing some wash today. I need to kick my butt in gear and seriously get out there today and enjoy because these days are far and few between. Tomorrow they say 45 and rain and then Tuesday, 30 and snow again. Grrr Of course we flipped the calendar to February, so the countdown is officially on. 11days and I'll be sunning and funning. God I can't wait.

I had my date last night, he came over and we had dinner and watched a movie, ok we ate dinner had great conversation a wonderful bottle of wine and well we attempted to watch the movie but ended up talking through most of it, so I was so lost when we did watch. We then attempted to watch another movie, which I promptly fell asleep during, what a wonderful date I am, huh. I prewarned him, he was sitting and I was snuggled up with him on the couch, it was nice and warm and well off to la la land I went!! I woke up right at the end of the movie, we talked a bit more and off he went for home!

I was up at the crack of dawn today, but cannot get motivated. I wish there were a magic pill for these days so I could just take it and go, but I've been tired and well I'm feeling it today. The cleaning and wash are getting done so all is good :)

I haven't weighed in a while, I know I'm down my jeans slid right on yesterday that was a plus because even they were getting a big snug...I love these one pair of jeans I own, they are my weight gauge when I don't feel like actually reading the scale!

Ok, I'm off hopefully to do something productive! outside get some Vit D or whatever...Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments: