Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New beginnings

In Washington DC today. Barack Obama is going to be sworn in and with his partner, Joe Biden going to try and sort out this mess known as our government and lead us in the right direction. I've noticed also in the last 2-3 weeks that gas is back up about .30/gallon here to.....so much for that but still the price is lower than last year.

We had icy, snow yesterday, I wish I were off with the millions of other's that were but alas no I worked :(

My life is going great,I'm single again (yes very single..lol) and my job is secure for another year thanks to a shining review. I have great health, my boys, wonderful family (when they want to be) and my weight is maintaining. I haven't weighed in a while, probably since before christmas and I'm maintaining, 137 today..yippee...

23 days till my trip, can you tell I'm excited. I hope my swimsuits show up soon in the mail so I can decide which one if not both to keep...I am so ready for some sun, warmth and fun...it's been along time in the making.

It's winter, not really much going on with me so this is short for now....

No comments: