Sunday, January 18, 2009

The deep freeze got me

Yesterday morning about 7:30 a.m. it's 5 freaking degrees out and what happens, my car died, going up a hill on a busy highway! Only me, only this happens to me. I've just about had it with this car but realistically I don't want a car payment, I have a college tuition I'm paying into, among other incidentals like a home and such....geez...so I have a dead truck sitting out front and alot of thinking to do about what I am going to do about it.

I had a nice weekend though before that, my lobstergram showed up Friday. I had a live lobster, new england clam chowder, a 8 oz filet mignon and butter....it was a gift card as a christmas gift two years ago that provided this sumptuous dinner, I got a salad and a bottle of great red wine and with a friend Friday night we had a superb dinner. It was nice and relaxing and we caught up on old times as I haven't seen them in a while. Today is a little milder but the snow was still falling out there a while ago, the Eagles are on right now, so I am going to cut this short!!

Eagles/Pittsburgh super bowl.....I hope

No comments: