Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been MIA on here...

My home computer is broken!! The tv broke too...I am blocked from this site at work so thankfully my oldest came home tonight and I borrowed his laptop.

Thankfully we are getting our new tv on Saturday then onto the computer issue at hand. For those of you who I am friendly with on facebook I can access that at work, so I'm trying to keep updates there...lol

Next month I am going on a cruise from Tx to Cozumel....I'm so darned excited I can't even think straight. I have so much to do to get ready as I have yet ventured the white sands or any sands since my WLS and have not one appropriate swimsuit to wear. I ordered a few online today and hopefully one or two I will love when they come to the door. The boy is going to Williamsburg the same time.

We have survived the start of 2009 though even with this issues at hand. The cold weather is here, arrived this afternoon, I left work it was 10 with god knows what wind chill, I'm snuggled up sweats, wooly socks and all...lol I can't wait to get warm even if it's only for one week!! No snow on the ground but lots of snow showers.

I have no idea when I'll be back on here. I miss you all, I hope to catch up on some of the goings on around my blog world....

ciao for now

No comments: