Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 1/2 years is way too long

Photobucket

We finally got together after two long years...it's amazing what we both have been through. I used to weight 260, she had long, wild hair and now the whole scenario is different. I've missed her although we've kept in touch in email and phone. She is going through the worst crap a person can, two types of breast cancer and she's only 30....humbles those who think they have it all, and yes she's still smiling! I was so happy last night!

2 comments:

Susy said...

What a great photo! :) Happy times. And yes, we all need to count our blessing more. Take care!

Janine said...

I agree - we definately all need to count our blessings more. It also reminds me to make the best of each day and to use this tool a little more wisely.