Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A new day

So again I have met a man who mysteriously disappeared. I don't understand nor do I want to. I didn't want to date anyhow after the last one but once again disappointed in men!

Yesterday was a great day, went shopping with my mom in the morning and went out to walk in the afternoon. It was nice to have the sun shining on my face and the cooler weather around me.

Today, I'm planning a trip to a local state park I've never been too, I'm going to pack some food and water and go, take the camera and hopefully just enjoy the day. I hate not being able to go to the Y, but I can't do alot of exercises right now, so I will just walk...and enjoy.

I go for my followup on Thursday with the doc and then Friday back to work. I'm ready....although I am enjoying my time off there really isn't alot I can do and everyone is working or in school. So for now, I'm just enjoying my own company! lol

Alright time to hit the shower....

enjoy your day and the Red Sox won!! Yeah Sharon and TEX

No comments: