Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's the hump day

and work stunk....got to get my new helper and soon, it's only been 6 months or so I've been asking...So what do they tell me today? You are not keeping up with the job. Ok, and if I had an assistant I would be. So are you setting me up to fail? Because that is how I felt about it.

Thank god I had to leave at 2 to take ds2 to the doc for his physical, surprise surprise when we got there, he also needed two shots..

Then off to pickup ds1 and we all headed to the Y again, today, upper body weight machine workout. Nice, felt good, not too much. Then I strolled over to this machine that looks like an elliptical. Since I love the elliptical I had to check it out. Well low and behold I couldnt' stop myself from stepping up on it. I did, entered in the information and start whizzing away. Good, we are making progress. Well I realized about a minute in I am not extending my arms enough to make maximum stride. So I push the arms out as far as can go and then I feel it, in my thighs...good lord I look down and the arm controls are hooked to the foot pedals below, I am extending my upper body stride which in turn is extending out my lower body stride. OUCH!!!

So here I sit, 2 hours after the workout and wow my thighs are feeling it. I know I am going to be feeling this tomorrow too!! Nice workout, work the sweat and soreness....

No comments: