Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday ramblings

Today we get my youngest ready for yet another vacation this summer.

He's had the best summer this year traveling and just hanging out with his friends. I'm glad that I was able to provide that for him since it's the first since his father and I brokeup.

Weight is stable and I really enjoy the balance ball routines still, they are still challenging enough that I am not bored with it. Although this particular routine takes a bit more time than I am used to.

Food choices are good, carbs are low and natural fruits and veggies are high. I love summertime!!

Work is busy and I am trying not to let the stress of it all get to me....

Doc's office called and my labs are all good, although they did switch up my vitamins, guess they found some work just better than others for us bariatric patients. So the switch is in effect, I do not notice anything different so ok, that has been about 3-4 weeks now.

I did attend support this past month, first since April and that is always good, it makes me feel more centered and grounded. Yes, I do realize I am not the only person to have WLS but sometimes out there is the sea of people I deal with daily it's hard to remember this....

Ok off toget ready have a great one and I will try to be here more often.

No comments: