Tuesday, July 15, 2008

He's interested

He's called about 5-6 times in the last few days and texted me too. I always knew he was a sweet man but we'll see how long this lasts. Aren't I horrible. A deveatist against men, always looking for something bad in them. I do enjoy talking with him and learning more about him. He intriques me which says something because he's not just another guy (and hasn't been for me since I first met him). Anyhow, I'm head over heels right now but my guard is still partially up. My gf's think I'm nuts and I'm high on life, just hoping it doesn't come crashing down on me.

I exercised last night, the whole workout, or I probably already mentioned that, I'm getting ready to tonight, I'm down to the low end of my weight right now, my baby is coming home this weekend (2 weeks gone) and my oldest is on his way home now. It will be nice to have my boys with me again and back to normal. It was great having some "me" time but I am ready for them to come home.

Oh and my date from last Sat he wants to go out this Thursday, I do like him too, so I have to decide on a restaurant and quick before he calls me later...lol

I can truly say for the first time in my life I am enjoying myself and know what it means to have a life.....

No comments: