Monday, June 09, 2008

What an interesting way to start the week

Ok I'm tired, boned dead tired. It's my own fault out on a sunday night. Then I get a call today, dinner meeting...ok so off I go, had a great seafood dinner (again) lobster, shrimp, clams, mussels, and scallops...oh good god where did I put all the food. Let's just say it's still digesting hours later.

Work was busy, but not crazy. The boss is really cracking down, which I think is about time and great news. Some of the slackers are nervous as they should be, but I go in each and every day and give it my 110%, I'm not worried but you never know what will happen.

So we have four days left this week, the ex bf is coming down tomorrow to pickup his last of his stuff....and give me mine that I left at his house. Should be interesting since he won't talk with me unless it's through text messaging. Whatever!! Some people just don't know when to grow up.

So I'm off, ds1 wants to watch a movie and well I haven't really seen him since Thursday..

ciao have a great evening....

No comments: