Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exciting times

Yesterday I got to meet Lorraine Bracco...WOW she is a great person, genuine and warm. Our company is currently distributing her wines and she came here to kick it off. What a great person she is.....

Other than that last night he came down and got the rest of the stuff. I didn't let on how this has affected me, but the mild depression I suffer from is creeping in. I'm journaling like crazy trying to mainstream it elsewhere and not take over, I truly hate when it happens. I'm defenseless against it and it truly sucks! I'm a mess this morning, makeup cannot fix the damage that my face endured last night, I popped in a claritin for swelling, eye covers in the freezer for swelling and well I'm going to try and make myself presentable here in a few. I feel good, so don't worry about that. I'm alot stronger mentally than I give myself credit for, but damn it feels bad to be rejected in a way that I just spent the better part of my life trying to get away from.

Somedays being human sucks, especially when you are a caring person.

Today the heat wave is over, well it's still going to be hot, but the humidity they promise will be lower. My electric bill will be thanking me for this!! as will my hair.

Speaking of hair, my color is growing out, maybe it's time for something new. Something a little more funky than my normal funky. I don't know, got to find the cash for this funkiness and then we'll go from there.

I ate well yesterday, no carb munching in times of need. I did have 1/2 of a smores but all in all I ate really well. Tonight I exercise, it's been a few days, I love my new balance ball, I can actually feel the difference right after I do the routines. Awesome.....

No comments: