Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturdays

Are full of fun, today I made Amish friend bread, it's the first time, in fact before my gf gave it to me I had never heard of it in my life. Learned something new.

Tonight I think I'm going to hang out with the friends. Although no one in the immediate group wants to go, the band will be there and someone will wander in the door and hang out with me. I just need a good night out, with some friends and music.

Cleaned a ton today and yesterday, worked out, Love the new balance ball still, I'm seeing definition in my legs and abs...yeah!!! I really wish I could afford the plastics or had the time to heal but alas it's not in my immediate future.

So the guy, the cutie K, he called yesterday, did I already write this? I forget, if not there it is, if so I'm still riding on that high. We'll see if he can follow through, but I won't hold my breath. If he doesn't it WILL certainly be his loss...lol

Weight is back down the 10 I gained are gone, gone, gone!! yeah, now to stay away from the carbs. Oh didn't I just write I made bread today!! sheesh shooting myself inmy own foot.

Weather is perfect for an evening out....enjoy!

Cheers!

No comments: