Friday, January 18, 2008

Back again

I'm back, mentally in a much better place than I've been earlier this week. I ended up relapsing in my illness and had to fight my way into the doc's office to be seen as the meds I was taking were depleted. I got in and got more meds, and finally this morning I woke up feeling better.

I was in such a foul, lousy mood, but have managed to eek myself out of it. Not to bore you with details, but it was black!!

Yesterday we had 2" of snow, which quickly turned to rain after rush hour...lol Tomorrow we are expecting snow showers again and 3 days next week again....I know it's winter but with each passing year I'm determined to get out of DE once and for all as I hate winter. I love the change of seasons though so I stay...lol

Going up to visit my guy for a brief period this weekend as he's home tonight and then works tomorrow evening and then back to FL again for the last week of his assignment. DS2 will be joining me so we can all hang out and enjoy our company...lol


That's about it....

No comments: