Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've not been feeling it

I'm not in a blogging mood, in fact I've not been in any kind of good mood since last night. I don't know what is wrong with me, but i'm down, blue, depressed at best. I am just surviving right now....so maybe I'll be around and maybe not, not sure I want to write about it right now anyhow.

Had a great weekend, Mr my guy is safely working in FL, I miss him terribly but talk to him a few times a day. He's home Friday and we're getting together although briefly on Sat.

I'll be around....hope you all are enjoying...I'm not right now :(

2 comments:

Susy said...

I think it's in the air Michelle. Having a shitty week here too. Hope you feel better and hope you blog again soon, I'll miss you. Take care of you friend. Susy

Incredible Me said...

*hugs*

Hope you are feeling better soon.