Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas meme (from a coworker)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?I prefer wrapping paper but have used gift bags
2. Artificial or real tree? Real trees smell wonderful in the house but upkeep kills me
3. When do you put up the tree? weekend of Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around the 1st or 2nd weekend of Jan.
5. Do you like Eggnog? nope
6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? probably the bike I always had wanted
7. Do you have a nativity scene? not a nice one, it's one of my secret wishes
8. Hardest person to buy for? my dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? my mom
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? probably the sandwich maker because I dont' eat sandwiches...
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I have money and time
14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present? I hate to admit it but yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? seafood
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? stay home if possible
19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree? Angel
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The whole political correctness of whether it is Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, we aren't trying to exclude anyone but for years and years growing up it was Merry Christmas to me and that's what I say.
23. Shopping Mall or online? both
24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside? both, but this year has rained so much on the weekends only inside is done.
25. Favorite Christmas cookie? anything with peanut butter and hershey kisses
26. Do you own Christmassy clothing or jewelry? if you count the red sweater I just bought then yes
27. Do you believe in Santa? of course

No comments: