Monday, November 19, 2007

The weekend

Was a whirlwind of activities. Friday night was the sports banquet, it was really a nice affair they pulled together. The dinner was made by the culinary arts students, it was very delicious and I actually enjoyed their selections, very post WLS surgery friendly!! Then on to the actual awards ceremony. Overall it was very nice, they did the all conference and higher type awards for all fall sports first then broke it down by sport, ds1 did receive the coachs award trophy for the year along with a nice team photo with the school, class of 2008 and his name from the coach. Overall it was an enjoyable event. Afterward we met some friends and checked out the new singer Megan in Jason's band. She was awesome and a truly nice girl. Young but nice, and of course they will draw the guys as she is cute as a button!!

Saturday morning was moving day, we were up bright and early and got everything done. Of course it was overcast, breezy and downright chilly but nice, I spent about 3-4 hours that afternoon with my mom and then got ready for my date. I was so happy to see him, and we had a really great time. I got to meet his sister, brother and father, and that was really nice. Yesterday was a day of rest, Eagles and wash. Of course I squeezed in some grocery shopping too :) LOL I had alot to do and got it all done.

So we are back at work, I feel like being home as it is still rainy and chilly out there, but there is alot to do. This Sat we are having our own Thanksgiving with my new dysfunctional family!! lol I will be going to my father's on Thursday to celebrate with them and his gf's families. Overall it's another busy week.

Oh and tomorrow is my one year surgiversary!!

Oh and did I tell you we have 36 shopping days till Christmas?? LOL Just thought I'd throw that in there for good measure.

No comments: