Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Friday

and I'm so happy. We are heading out to the sports banquet tonight, big awards are coming I can feel it!! Then my gf and I are heading out to see our friend Jason and the new singer in his band!! Some of our other friends are heading out tonight also, it's been a while since I've seen them, so I'm very excited about that!

Tomorrow is moving day, we are up bright and early and have to get this done fast, as I have to get a nap and then my new guy and me are going to a party tomorrow night. I'm driving up there early for a little one on one time first! :) I can't wait to see him. We talk everyday, actually quite a few times a day and I'm on cloud 9!

Sunday will be a day of cleaning and fixing up stuff, her bed is getting delivered and it will get somewhat sorted out....

So I have a busy, busy weekend...and no kids!! :)

Enjoy everyone

2 comments:

arielfreak said...

Good luck moving- it can be so stressful. Very glad to hear things are going well for you, my anniversary-month sister :)

Susy said...

You deserve to be on cloud 9 Michelle. Enjoy! Just nice to watch you talk about being happy. :) And good luck moving. I'll be looking forward to your next blog.